Pages

Jan 22, 2011

Make Your Own Pizza

Well, this second post isn't exactly what I wanted it to be... but I guess that's what happens when you're sick.

I had this cool dinner idea in mind that I wanted to make today but I just don't have the energy. It takes everything out of me to get up and move around and by the time we were done putting the fixings on the pizza I was out of breath. It's kind of sad.

So this pizza is simple and easy and takes less then 15 minutes and it's perfect for date night of all ages or a night when you're simply too out of breath to do anything else! (No pun intended)


^Great Pizza crust for those who love thin crust. After we put the sauce and toppings on we simply put it in the oven for about ten minutes according to the directions and it was fine. I would prefer a home made or thicker crust but considering the circumstances it was perfect.


^These are the ingredients that we used. The sauce was too runny. It was in our pantry and I think it came from a pizza kit that we got as a wedding gift. I would recommend using just about anything else. As you'll see in later pictures we also added some canadian bacon that we had in fridge. (Don't mind the pancakes in the background, that was from dinner the night before.)


^This pizza is now cooked. Now the best part about this is you can put whatever ingredients on that you want. And it's fun to make. I don't like the Canadian Bacon and my husband doesn't like olives. We had fun and we always have fun making pizza.


^Now to add the beverage! We don't drink but we like to have fun and our favorite (or I should say my favorite) kind of root beer is IBC.

So after popping the tops and enjoying our "home made" pizza it continued to be a relaxing evening.

Make your own pizza. Let us know how it turns out and what you changed if any!

ENJOY! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job. Wish I liked pizza. But you know why. I do like root beer and cream soda. Looking forward to more. Now off to check your other site.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete