1) Cut the excess fatty looking parts off the chicken
2) Put a little bit of oil in the bottom of a frying pan
3) Shake Lemon Pepper Seasoning on one side of the chicken and salt and pepper if you'd like.
4) Place Chicken Breast or Chicken Tenders in the frying pan seasoned side down and shake Lemon Pepper Season and salt and pepper on the other side.
5) Cover and simmer. Rotate after about 10 min
Before I got home from work my husband put a quick pasta salad together so that it could be chilling while we were making the rest of dinner. We keep boxes of side dishes in our pantry for occasions like this and they are perfect for a little extra something when you don't have time or mind is fried at the end of the day.
This was another great dinner!