Pages

Sep 6, 2011

Shrimp; Frozen

So this is something new for the blog and I've been wanting to do this for a while. Tonight, I didn't exactly feel like making dinner because it has a food in it that I've never had before. So to be safe, we're going to make it Saturday when we have more time and we're not so much in a time crunch.
Sooooooo

Tonight's Frozen Dinner Spot Light 
is......

MY FAVORITE FROZEN SHRIMP DINNER

I'll start off by saying that I don't like shrimp (except for in Chinese food.)

So one night I was craving shrimp and Chinese food, so here is what we found in the freezer section at our local grocery store. (aka Super Wal Mart)

Shrimp Lo Mein
(this picture was taken from the website link above)

They say that it's a dinner for two... but it depends on the appetite of the two. 

If we split this almost in half (I have less), it's just about perfect for me, but not enough for Marvin. 
He's usually looking for more.

So we pair it with these egg rolls...
(or chicken egg rolls)

Tai Pei: Vegetable Egg Rolls, 24 Oz
(picture taken from the Wal Mart website)

It's a really great and relatively inexpensive dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment