Pages

Sep 28, 2011

Wyckles

Welcome to the first official

Wednesday Weekly Meal

It won't always be labeled as the as the above because I like when you can actually see in the title of what is being cooked. But for now on, the weekend meal will be posted and Wednesdays. 
Sorry this one is so late in the day but as the weeks progress it will get better as I get ahead with the scheduling.

So, Wyckles! What is a Wyckle? 
(Or better, how do you pronounce it? It rhymes with nickel.)

There is a small story behind the name. (A tribute to my best friend in college.)
I went over to my friend Haeli's house one day and she asked me if I wanted a Wyckle. I had no idea what she was talking about but I was interested. She pulled everything out and I was amazed. She would make her eggs in the microwave, poached style, which is fast, easy & great for college students. 
The name was to make sure we included a letter from each ingredient.
So every time I get a Wyckle, I think of her!!!
:)

Ingredients:
Eggos
Turkey
Eggs
Provolone
(or whatever cheese you like)


Toast your Eggos

Fry your eggs


After flipping the eggs add your turkey and provolone

Cook until cheese starts to melt and remove






Super fast and super easy. Enjoy and let us know you're own variations or name combinations!!!!


Linked To:
I Heart Nap Time
Chef-n-Training
Not Just A Housewife
A Mommy's Life with A Touch of Yellow

3 comments:

  1. I NEED to remember to try these. You have talked about them and made them sound amazing. Thanks for putting it on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to be co-hosting with you for Keri. I'm new to this but hopefully it will all go as planned and we'll get some great recipes and meet some great people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy.Thank you so much sharing and for linking up to our party Show and Share this week! Come on back this Wednesday to link up your current projects.

    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete