Pages

Oct 16, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I recently received the "Versatile Blogger Award" from the gals over at Babblings And More!! The are a group of four sisters and share some amazing things. Go over and visit them and let them inspire you with all the things they share...
Thank you!!!


The rules for the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

Here are the 7 things about myself:
1. I wouldn't touch a kitchen with a 10 foot pole until after I got married and now I'm pretty much in the kitchen whenever I get the chance :)
2. I'm a certified professional photographer and I love photographing. It's been stressful being a photographer because I have time job so I enjoy photographing the food the make and and seasons as they change. You could frequently find me on the ground with my camera getting those shots that no one else really sees.
3. I'm LDS! aka a Mormon
4. I recently developed a love for crafting. I have surprised my parents more in the last few months then ever before cooking and getting all crafty.
5. I'm sewing my first article of clothing which is a skirt that I found HERE
6. I grew up back east and moved to Montana my senior year of high school and this is now HOME!!! I love living in the west!!
7. I twirled flag in the Westlake High School Marching band between '03-'04 & '04-'05.

The Nominated Bloggers are:
(I only had 12 that I follow right now... And they are the BEST 12!!!!)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for this fun award!! I hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog via babblings and more! so cute. and i love this lil versatile award yall are sharing! i love clicking the links and finding blogs that i've never heard of..

    come check mine out
    itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination! I love your blog!

    -K

    ReplyDelete