Pages

Dec 1, 2011

Ever Heard of.......

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Schar for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Do you know what Celiac Disease is? Do you know of anyone who can't have Gluten in their food? Have you ever heard of Schar Gluten Free Products? 

scharlogo_hires_web.jpeg

My grandmother has Celiac Disease and it was hard for her to adjust. It took weeks and it was frustrating. I have my own set of issues with allergies and it always frustrating to find out that something that was your favorite food, has something in it that you can't eat. I wish that I had heard of this sooner so that she didn't have to struggle so much figuring out what she could and could not eat. 

Schar has re-launched part of their bread lines and it sounds amazing. It allows all those bread lovers out there to still enjoy bread with out worrying about the consequences of eating something that you shouldn't. I'm excited to try out some of their recipes so that I can share them with my grandmother and some friends I know that struggle with the gluten issue.

I encourage you to sign up and be apart of the Schar Club so that you can get the exclusive access to products, tips, recipes and promotions.

What recipes and products look delicious and interesting to you to try? Share in the comments section and let me know what you think!!!

Schar free sample are available for you to try today!!!! :)

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment