Pages

Jan 11, 2012

Meatball Subs

I have a friend at work how loves cooking/baking as much as I do and it has been a real treated trading recipes and lunches and ideas with her. Her name is Kristy and this recipe I got from her. It really hit the spot and I'm excited to share it with you.

Ingredients:
1 lb Beef (we used elk)
1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1/4 cup Milk
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 tsp Pepper
1 small Onion
1 Egg
{we doubled recipe, only used 1/2 of the onion}


Directions:

Defrost meat
{I do it in a sink of hot water}

Mix all ingredients


Shape into balls


Cook uncovered for 20-25 minutes at 400*

Serve



Linked To

2 comments:

  1. My son, Elder Butler, wrote home about how great your cooking is...and gave me your blog name! THANK YOU for taking such good care of the Elders...especially MY Elder! Your recipies look great! I'm definetly going to try them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy! You're son is a great missionary. It was been a blessing to have in our home! Between my husband and I we have 3 brothers serving missions. Buenos Aires Argentina, Guatemala City Guatemala, and Knoxville Tennessee. We are grateful and proud of all the young men and women who serve and treat them all as we would want our siblings to be treated; like family and with love! Enjoy trying our recipes and let us know what you think.

      Delete