Pages

Jan 18, 2012

Taco Pizza :)

Ahhhh!!! 
My two favorite foods!
Taco & Pizza

Now this isn't exactly what you think. When I first found it I thought that it might be a little disgusting because I was thinking that it would be more of a pizza thing with a taco flavoring but it's actually just the opposite, minus the pizza flavoring. ;)
Even heard of Navajo Tacos or Indian Tacos? I just realized that I have done this one yet so I might have to make Navajo Tacos to put on the blog, but anyway, they are pretty much the same thing but SUPER easy!!!!!!

For dinner or appetizer, either way this is delicious!

Ingredients
1lb Ground Beef (Elk)
1 envelope Taco Seasoning Mix
1 can Pillsbury Pizza Dough
1 (16 oz) can Refried Beans
2-3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese or Mexican Blend
1/2 cup Chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup Sliced Black Olives
4 Green Onions, chopped (opt)

I was so excited to make it that I forgot to take the ingredients picture first :)


Directions
Heat oven to 375

Brown ground beef and drain


Add taco seasoning to ground beef according to package directions


Unroll pizza dough and place on ungreased cookie sheet

Press dough over the bottom and up sides to form crust (crust opt)

Bake dough for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown


Warm beans

Carefully spread beans over warm crust creating a thin layer


Top with cooked beef mixture


Sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes, olives, green onion (opt)


Return to the over for 3-6 minutes or until cheese is melted


Serve immediately.


Yummy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment