Pages

Feb 5, 2012

Spiritual Feasting #14

I don't know about you, but I love listening to messages that are meant for the youth of the church. I feel like they are still very valid to us now even though we aren't technically considered youth. 
Especially this clip that I found! :)
When I'm not sure what I want to write about, I'll look at the videos/messages that the church puts out on youtube and see what inspires me. This morning I started on lds.org and I found this beautiful message about having a Deep Beauty by Elaine S. Dalton.
I think that it's even more valid to us as we grow older and having children and our bodies are no longer as "perfect" as they were when we were younger. 
She talks about having this Deep Beauty that can't be washed off or surgically created and it's something that I know we all have deep within. We just have to recognize it, search for it, and love it the way that our Heavenly Father does. 



This is the kind of beautiful that we need to strive for!
I know there was a post a few weeks ago that I included a song from the Women of Destiny CD that I have and I found another one that fits perfectly with this post. 


You don't have the watch the video presentation, you can just listen to the song if you want. It's the only clip I could find with the song but it's beautiful and reemphasizes the type of beauty that we should be looking for.
I know that it's hard to look past the physical and see the spiritual "deep beauty" that we all have, but there are times when I can see a glimpse of that spiritual beauty and it helps me to Keep Moving Forward in whatever struggles I'm having. 
If you can this week, challenge yourself to see you the way that Heavenly Father sees you. If that's too big a leap depending on where you're at in your life, try and see you the way your spouse or boyfriend sees you. A type a beautiful that is unmatched by anything else. 
As you start to see yourself differently, I know that you're attitude towards yourself and others will change. 
Have the confidence in yourself that you deserve!
Be Loyal To The Royal Thats In You For You Are A Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment