Pages

Nov 7, 2012

{wednesday weekly meal} Chicken Spaghetti Casserole

I've been looking for easier yet still healthy recipes. 
I love cooking. I really do.
But lately, and all you mommas will understand, I have wanted to be on my feet less and less and more in a horizontal position called sleeping and relaxing.
I found this recipe and I thought it was a perfect addition to a busy mom's repertoire. 

Ingredients
8 oz Angel Hair Pasta
2 cups chopped, Grilled Chicken or 1 large can of Chicken
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 10oz can Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
8 oz Sour Cream
Sprinkling of Parmesan or Mexican-blend Cheese



Directions
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

Boil Pasta as package directs and drain

Mix all other ingredients (except cheese)

Add the cooked pasta and mix together 


Put in 9" x 13" baking dish

Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly

Sprinkle with your choice of cheese and return and oven to melt
(I only cooked the 30 minutes as I used Parmesan Cheese and didn't need to melt it.)

Enjoy with a salad or garlic bread or both!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment