Pages

Dec 18, 2012

Baby Pictures

Hello Blog Family!!!

Boy am I glad that I got so many meals scheduled for posting before I had my baby. 
I have to honestly say that I had no idea how little time I would have. 
I thought that days would be easy and I would have oodles of time on my hands.
Boy was I WRONG!!!
(And yes all you veteran mom's, go a head and laugh.)

We were very blessed to welcome Royce into our family on November 3rd. 


Labor was pretty painful, but considering I was only in labor for 4 1/2 hours, it was pretty easy.
He is a bundle of joy.



His smiles make the long nights worth it.


I'm a photographer so I did a mini photo shoot and the pictures below are the result of it. 
My husband is a hunter and I was so excited to put Royce in a hammock between the rack and I'm so pleased with how it turned out.




^This was between poses and I couldn't resist that face :)

I could keep going with the pictures!!!! 
I will try and post a few here and there.
If you want to see our family photo head over to the 'About Us' tab.
I'll also try and do better at posting.
We have to really budget now so creative and new meals are far between.
I have gotten more into the crafting world so I'll try and post some of the projects I've been working on.
I hope this post finds all of you well.

Happy Tuesday!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment