Pages

Dec 5, 2012

{wednesday weekly meal} Crockpot Potato Soup

Tis the season for Crockpot recipes and soup!
Tis the Season to combine the two!!!

This is a super easy recipe and it tasted a lot better than I thought it would. 
Lately whenever I've made something, it just looks disgusting to me. 
I think a lot of it might have to deal with the fact that I'm pregnant and the only thing that ever seems good is peanut butter and jelly. 
(That is what I've had for lunch almost every day for the last 8 weeks or so)

I have to tell you that I love how easy the Crockpot is. 
All you have to do is throw everything in and sit and wait. 
The best lazy man (or woman's) meal!!!

Ingredients
1 30oz bag of frozen, Shredded Hash Browns
3 14oz cans of Chicken Broth
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/2 cup Onion, chopped
1/4 tsp ground Pepper
1 pkg Cream Cheese (don't use fat free, it WON't melt)


Directions
Add everything into the Crockpot except for the cream cheese and cook on low for 6-8 hours

About an hour before serving, add the cream cheese and keep heated until thoroughly melted

Serve with cheese, sour cream, green onions, bacon bits or whatever else you want to

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment