Pages

Dec 12, 2012

{wednesday weekly meal} French Dip Crescent

I remember having French Dip a lot when I was kid. 
It always seemed complicated, but when I found this I realized that it wasn't as difficult as I remembered. 
This made it super easy but even just throwing roast beef in buns is easy too.

Here is a more creative way of eating French Dip.

Ingredients
2 packages Crescent Rolls, 8 count
1 lb Deli Roast Beef, thinly sliced
4 oz Swiss or Provolone Cheese (opt)
Au Jus Dipping sause package

Directions
Unroll the crescents onto a large cookie sheet

Place roast beef and cheese on the crescents
(I would nix the cheese because as it melted the bottom of the crescents didn't cook all the way)

Roll the crescents from the wide end to the narrow end

Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until they are a golden color

Serve with the Au Ju Dipping Sauce
(follow packaging instructions)


(Since my computer hasn't been working well lately and the internet was crazy I was just snapping little pictures on my iphone. The image above is the only one I had.)





No comments:

Post a Comment