Pages

Apr 8, 2013

{Spiritual Feasting} General Conference April 2013

I know this is a day late, but I did start writing it yesterday.
Royce wanted lots of attention so I couldn't finish it.
General Conference was amazing!!!!!
There were so many amazing quotes that I wasn't quite sure what to do. 
As conference was going on I kept checking Facebook and Pinterest to see the quotes that were coming up from other feeds and boards that I follow so that I could share them and re-pin them for later use.
There were lots of funny stories and jokes and an amazing talk about marriage that I REALLY loved.


As you can see from my notes I couldn't write enough down.
I can hardly wait until the talks come out in the Ensign so that I can read them again and high-lite all the parts I missed.
We also had our traditional Coffee Cake
I made a mistake when I was making it. I was so upset! I will tell you though, if you ever forget to mix the crisco in the dry ingredients first don't worry, it will still turn out just fine. Just smash it so its cream-like and then blend in at the end. 
Still tasted amazing!!!

Here are a few of my favorite quotes... 
 
 
I still haven't quite figured out how to do work with the HTML coding.
Some day I'll figure out it out so all these posts look better.
I hope you all have a great Monday and a great week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment