Pages

Apr 10, 2013

{wednesday weekly meal} English-Muffin Egg Pizza

My husband is too funny!
I got back on FaceBook after a 2 year hiatus due to small businesses that I’m starting up.
I was on FaceBook checking on a few things and Marvin says ‘I miss you being on Pinterest all the time.’
I sat there alittle dumbfounded and then he finished his thought with ‘I miss you finding new recipes to try.’ Again I was dumbfounded!
This blog is more than just a blog.
It was and is a place for us to spend time together.
It was our excuse for ‘date night’ once a week where we would find something new and learn it together and spend time together in the kitchen.
I was surprised to hear that he missed it as much as I was missing it.
Sooooooo….
One day he went looking around on some recipe sites and found this cute little recipe for Egg Pizza’s.
It seems a little weird at first but after eating it…
MAN ALIVE!
I think that we should make it a traditional Sunday Snack.
You’ll have to try it out and let me know what you think.

 Ingredients
4 English Muffins*
Olive Oil
Tomato Slices
2 Hard-boiled Eggs, sliced*
Mozzarella Cheese, grated
Oregano
Salt
(*or as many as you want to eat and share)

 Directions
Make hard-boiled eggs
Toast the English-Muffin halves and put on cookie sheet
Drizzle each half with olive oil
Layer on the tomato, egg, and mozzarella
Sprinkle with oregano & salt
Broil for 5 minutes or until cheese melts

 

No comments:

Post a Comment