Pages

Nov 22, 2015

Ponderize Week 7


We were challenged to ponderize scripture right? Well, why not include modern day scripture as well?!

This week I seriously need these two. I feel like they both go hand in what with what I was feeling yesterday and this morning! I'm excited to share with you how ponderize-ing these scriptures have helped me this week

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I can't even begin to tell you have overwhelming this week has been. There have been so many things contributing to my feelings from a to-do list that kept growing to holiday plans and beyond. It's been hard to sort through them all.

It was truly a blessing to be able to see the words "Behold I know your thoughts" every time I wanted to check the time or needed to get into my phone. Then it was also comforting to read the words "you are doing better than you think you are." 

This past week during my morning workout I was able to re-listen to the General Conference talk that inspire the #ponderize movement and it truly has been an amazing and fun experience to find scriptures from the past (and present) that truly apply to whatever it is that we are going through. If you haven't already, I really do hope that you choose to ponderize a scripture each week. You won't regret it and I know that it will help you!

{{If you would like some accountability on choosing a scripture to ponderize each week, feel free to join my Facebook group .....  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1641071892830343/ }}


No comments:

Post a Comment