Pages

Feb 1, 2016

February 2016 Visiting Teaching Message & Printable


What did you think of January's Printable? Was it helpful for you when it came to sharing the message with your sisters? I hope so. I love making them and spending the time contemplating on what to pull out of the message to share. 

I apologize for the simplicity of the design but sometimes simple is better. 

I just want to share one more part that I loved from the message this month. Elder D. Todd Christofferson said,

A family built on the marriage of a man and woman supplies the best setting for God’s plan to thrive. … 
Some of you are denied the blessing of marriage for reasons including a lack of viable prospects, same-sex attraction, physical or mental impairments, or simply a fear of failure. … Or you may have married, but that marriage ended. … Some of you who are married cannot bear children. ... 
Even so, … everyone can contribute to the unfolding of the divine plan in each generation.
I hope that you ladies feel inspired this month. I would love your input so that I can better improve these for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment